Bunkhouse Bookings and Space Hire
We are happy to accept a minimum of 2 night bookings from community organisations, companies and groups.
Please check local Covid 19 restrictions before booking or get in touch.
- Community Groups and charities (space hire only) from: £15pp/night
- Groups of individuals : £25pp/night
- Residential Workshops (including accommodation, food and programme delivery) from: £80pp/day
About the Space
Braich Goch is a 450 year old tavern in the village of Corris, on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park and just 10 minutes drive to the tbusy market town of Machynlleth- ideal for groups, friend & family retreats and adventure.
The space has :
- 1 ensuite bunk bedroom sleeping 6 people
- 2 separate ensuite Bunk bed rooms sleeping 4 people in each room
- 1 bunk bed room sleeping 4 people with an external bathroom and toilet
- 1 large shared lounge on the ground floor
- 1 large shared fully equipped Kitchen
- 1 large dining area
- 1 large communal gathering/performances/meeting space
- 1 workshop space needed upon request.
- drying room and laundry facilities available upon request for a small fee if required, please speak to the Host.
Upper garden in front of the building where people can enjoy the view and surroundings
1 lower 1.5 acre garden and small woodland with politano, seating and BBQ area.
Location and amenities
We are located 6 Mins from the scenic Village of Corris where you will find a post office, pub, cafe, Idris stores where you can buy your general groceries and a 10 minute drive to Machynlleth for other amenities like the bank, cash machine, leisure centre, crafts shops etc.
Unfortunately our building currently has no wheelchair access. Please consider this if you will have difficulties accessing the house due to stairs as there is no lift.