We are now accepting a minimum of 2 night bookings from community organisations, companies and groups. Due to COVID19 restrictions, we are opened to booking from groups of six. To make a booking or to find out more, please get in touch.
- Community Groups and charities(space hire only) from: £15pp/night
- Groups of individuals : £20pp/night
- Residential Workshops (including accommodation, food and programme delivery) from: £80pp/day
Please get in touch for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Braich Goch is a 450 year old tavern in the village of Corris, on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park and just 10 minutes drive to Machynlleth station, West Wales. Ideal for groups, friends and family retreat and adventure.
The space has :
- 1 ensuite bunk bedroom sleeping 6 people
- 2 separate ensuite Bunk bed rooms sleeping 4 people in each room
- 1 bunk bed room sleeping 4 people with an external bathroom and toilet
- 1 large shared lounge on the ground floor
- 1 large shared fully equipped Kitchen
- 1 large dining area
- 1 large communal gathering/performances/meeting space
- 1 workshop space needed upon request.
- drying room and laundry facilities available upon request for a small fee if required, please speak to the Host.
Upper garden in front of the building where people can enjoy the view and surroundings
1 lower 1.5 acre garden and small woodland with politano, seating and BBQ area.
Braich Gogh - Corris Sanctuary is located - 6 Mins from the scenic Village of Corris where you will find a post office, a pub, a cafe, Idris stores where you can buy your general groceries and a 10 minute drive to Machynlleth for other amenities like the bank, cash machine, leisure centre, crafts shops and etc.
The building is accessible by steps - and bedrooms accessible by 2 flights of stairs, unfortunately our building currently has no wheelchair access. Please consider this if you will have any difficulties accessing the house due to stairs as there is no lift.